CMS Document 4656-v1
ECAL Low Voltage problem - procedure for recovery etc.
- Public document
- If the CMS ECAL has a problem with powering, the run may crash and may not. The procedure for recovery (assuming a temporary problem) is different in both cases. This document outlines the procedure to use to recover in either case, including who should call who, writing elogs, opening JIRA Issues etc.
- Files in Document:
- 1: Procedure for recovering from an ECAL LV problem (PDF) (LVproblemInECAL.pdf, 29.0 kB)
- 2: Procedure for recovering from an ECAL LV problem (DOT file for GraphViz) (LVproblemInECAL.dot, 3.2 kB)
- 3: Layout of barrel supermodules (sm_layout.jpg, 98.9 kB)
- 4: Layout of endcap Dees etc. (EE_axis.jpg, 903.3 kB)
- 5: Layout of VME crates etc. (VME_layout.txt, 2.8 kB)