CMS Document 3017-v13
DCU Voltage & Temperature Readout Calibration Study
- Public document
- I have calculated the constants for the DCU voltage measurements. An initial study of the DCU rtd and internal temperature sensors is underway. Cold finger effects are studied from 2008 to the present. Check all 2011 DCU data for drifts from 2010 values due to radiation damage. No statistically significant drifts are seen.
- Files in Document:
- DCU Voltage and Temperature calibrations (DCU Temperature&Voltage Sensor Calibration Study.xls, 517.5 kB)
- DCUF Users Manual (DCUF_User_Manual_v3.0.pdf, 273.0 kB)
- Port Card Wiring Diagram (FPix_Port_Card_Electric_Diagram_Prod_Aug2006.pdf, 328.6 kB)
- Power Distribution Information (FPix Power Distribution_Oct2006-v7.pdf, 1.4 MB)
- Summary of DCU voltage and Ts calibrations (DCU studies.ppt, 598.5 kB)
- Notes and Changes:
- Add a 2011 snapshot and recalculate all.