CMS Document 2525-v1
Functions and Requirements of the CMS Centre at CERN (RTAG Report)
- his report of the CMS Centre Requirements and Technical Assessment Group describes the functions of the CMS Centre on the CERN Meyrin site in terms of data quality monitoring, calibrations and rapid analysis and operations of the offline computing systems.
It then defines the corresponding requirements for building space, computing consoles and other equipment, technical services and refurbishments, and communications systems.
- Files in Document:
- 2007-03-16-cms-centre-RTAG-report-final.pdf (363.7 kB)
- Report on RTAG outcome (2007-03-16-CC-Fermilab.ppt, 3.7 MB)
- Report on RTAG outcome (2007-04-20-cms-centre-CO-week.pdf, 754.8 kB)
- Report on RTAG outcome (2007-04-20-cms-centre-CO-week.ppt, 3.0 MB)
- Source file (MS Word) (2007-03-16-cms-centre-RTAG-report-final.doc, 2.0 MB)
- Notes and Changes:
- CMS Note 2007 / 010
- Referenced by:
- CMS-doc-2527: How to create a CMS Centre @ My Institute