CMS Document 1550-v1
Pixel Group Preparatory Workshop on Future Upgrades: Report from Working Group 3 - "Level 1 Tracking Triggers using the Pixel Detector"
- Public document
- This gives a summary of Working Group 3 activities as presented at the CMS Pixel Group Preparatory Workshop on Future Upgrades, Fermilab, Batavia, IL 60510, USA, 9-12 October 2006. It addresses the items given in the workshop charge for considering a Level 1 tracking trigger using the pixel detector: identifying technical challenges, outlining a program of R&D, and identifying U.S. interest in participation on the R&D.
- Files in Document:
- PDF for latex version submitted as a CMS Internal Note (wg3_report.pdf, 235.8 kB)
- PS for latex version submitted as a CMS Internal Note (wg3_report.ps, 628.6 kB)
- Other Files:
- PDF for original Word version for workshop web pages (wg3_draft_report_v10-2.pdf, 806.8 kB)
- Word file for version for workshop web pages (wg3_draft_report_v10-2.doc, 553.5 kB)
- latex source and figures for version submitted as a CMS Internal Note (wg3report.tgz, 402.9 kB)
- Notes and Changes:
- Original word version located at workshop web pages http://www.uscms.org/fpix/pixel_wksp_06/